Kapten & Son
Kapten & Son is a renowned lifestyle brand known for its minimalist design, craftsmanship, and sense of adventure. In 2022, they asked Actindo to future-proof their operations and IT architecture with Actindo's Digital Operations Platform.
Kapten & Son faced significant challenges due to their fragmented IT landscape and aimed to implement a unified system that would reduce manual processes, enhance transparency, and optimize productivity to support their ambitious growth targets.
The project was completed in 9 weeks, and enabled Kapten & Son to make significant progress, including:
- Increased the productivity of their customer care by 23%
- Equipped to increase order volume by at least 100% and in peak periods by 1000% without operational difficulties or negative customer experience
Digital Operations Platform
Actindo‘s Core1 platform became the brain and operating system of Kapten & Son‘s retail and e-commerce architecture, providing a comprehensive, MACH-based solution to future-proof their operations.
Process Optimization and Automation
From Fragmented to Integrated
Actindo provided a data and process hub that enables seamless orchestration and automation of business processes through a low code approach - to turn a fragmented into an integrated system.
The Actindo Core1 platform allowed Kapten & Son to unify all their sales channels and connect with various composable commerce providers for shop, mailing, fulfillment, payment and more to create a best-of-breed architecture tailored to their specific needs.
- Implement integrated, scalable system to support growth targets
- Enhance overall productivity with automation and orchestration of processes
- Faster order processing with fewer errors, leading to improved customer experience
- Increased agility and ability to adjust business processes quickly and be faster to market with new features
- Real-time visibility into operations to make data-driven decisions and gain valuable insights to optimize processes